6/05/2007

Hady said...



Hi Hady from the Middle East,
thank you for your ultimate comment. You made your point vivid and clear:

{allah Say: He is Allah, the one. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute. He neither gives birth, nor is He born. And there is none like unto Him} (112: 1-4)

the islam is religious of allah

no god except allah

mohammad is massenger of allah

go to allah = go to islam

Well, anyway I´m not going to start a brand new life with Islam at least today because sun is shining and the wheather is warm here in Helsinki. But I keep your advice in my mind.

By the way, I really can´t make any big difference between Mohammed, Jesus or Buddha. Why you God´s warriors don´t put your forces together and clear up this mess on planet Earth together? At least I don´t have anything against that. Maybe it also could clear my system...

Good luck for you Hady and the great religion of Islam!

Ei kommentteja: