1/31/2006

Mrs. Brandy Ritts




Greetings,

I am Mrs. Brandy Ritts I am a dying woman who have decided
to donate what I have to you. I am 59 years old; 2 years ago I was
diagnosed for cancer, immediately after the death of my husband Mr.
Peter Gregory Ritts, who has left me everything he worked for while in
America.

I have been touched by God to donate from what I have
inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather
than allow my relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly.
Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to
forgive me and I believe he has because He is a merciful God. I will be
going in for the cancer operation any moment from now.





I decided to
WILL/donate an amount that will be disclosed to you later for the good
work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege
and also for the assistance of the widows.

At the moment I cannot
take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives
are around me and my health status. I have adjusted my WILL and my
representative is aware I have changed my will and he will arrange the
transfer of the funds to you. I wish you all the best and may the good
Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always
extend the good work to others.




Contact my representative who is in
person of Mr. Mark Johnson with this specified email;
infomarkjohnson@netscape.net and inform him that I have briefed you
about the Will and he will inform you of the amount I am willing to
you for the good work. I know I dont know you but I have been directed
to do this. Thanks and God bless.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost
confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I
don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. And Also I will
be contacting with you by email as I don't want my relation or anybody
to know because they are always around me.

Regards,

Mrs. Brandy Ritts.



Dear, Mrs. Brandy Ritts

Thank you for your generousity. I´d like to have a party with you with my friends. We are taking care of all! Don´t worry; we don´t forget to take our baseball eguipments wit us.

Yours sincerely,

mr. Jussi Apila

Ei kommentteja: